If you like my PNG frames ([link]
, please consider a donation to "Doctors Without Borders, [link]
" Thank you in advance!
Basically, you can also simply use Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 to blend your photo and png frame together to make photo cards. The procedure is briefly outlined as below:
1. Open Microsoft Powerpoint 2007
2. Click "Home"->"Layout"-> "Blank"
3. Click "Insert"->"Picture"-> Select a "png frame" you want from your computer-> click "Insert"
4. Repeat step 3, "Insert"->"Picture"->select "your own photo" you want (.jpg, excluding photos for insulting intentions) to blend into the png frame->click "Insert"
5. Select your own photo by clicking the photo-> Click right button of your optical mouse-> select "Send to Back"
6. Move your photo to the back of transparent area of the png frame
7. Adjust the size of your photo to fit the png frame by using "Format"-> "Crop" to remove unwanted parts. If you do not see the option, then click your photo first to see the option on the top of toolbar.
8. Select both the png frame and your photo-> Click right side of optical mouse->click "Group" to group two images.
9. Finally, click right side of optical mouse-> choose "Save as Picture".
Or, you may want to consider method two by using FREE online software at pixlr.com, [link]
1. Open pixlr editor, [link]
2. Select "Open image from computer"
3. Choose any PNG frame with transparent background (background removed)
4. Select "Layer", then "Open image as layer". You may choose any of your own photos (.jpg, excluding photos for insulting intentions) and then, at right hand side, move the layer with your jpg photo down and below the .png frame layer.
5. Select "Edit", then select "Free transform". You may adjust size of your .jpg photo(s) by pulling /dragging cater-cornered to make sure the proportion of the photo remains still.
6. Press Enter, then select "yes" to confirm the change or "No" to restart.
7. Finally, select "File" and "Save" and then choose a location to save file. Click "okay" to save final work.
P.S. Most png frames of my design in this gallery are in 4"x 6" print size (10cm x 15cm in high resolution => 2362 x 3543) by default. The animated designs of my frames are available in .dzp format at this website [link]
One more new P.S., if you are interested in more photo frames, why not try this one (imikimi.com) [link]
This website features different photo frames and enables you to save your photos for prints or share.